Mandurah Christmas Lights Hire
Cruise Mandurah's Spectacular Christmas Lights
From early December through to January the Mandurah Canal residents display a fantastic assortment of Christmas lights that offer an amazing experience to the general public.
Get your friends and family together for a truely memorable Christmas experience.
You are welcome to bring snacks and drinks along to be enjoyed.
There is a wishing well located within the canals, throw your money in and donate to the Mandurah Districts Rotary Club which then distributes the funds to local community groups.
Important information about night time hire
- The hirer/driver MUST have a valid RST (Recreational Skippers Ticket / boat licence) and bring it as proof on the night of hire.
- The hirer/driver MUST bring a valid form of photographic ID (e.g. a driver’s licence) as well as the RST.
- If no one in the group has a valid RST we can try source a guide for the evening for an extra charge (talk to staff for further details). It is $60 for 1.5 hours and $80 for the 2 hour hire. The guide will also use one of the seats so if you have a 10 person pontoon you would now only be able to have 9 plus your guide = 10
- Night time hire slots are between 6:00PM-10:00PM the minimum night hire time is 1.5 hours.
- If your hire crosses from day time hire to night time hire, you will be charged accordingly (day rate + night rate = total rate)
- There will be a BOND of $200.00 payable at time of hire.
- The dates for our night time hire are between December 1st when the lights go up to January 8th when the lights start to come down again.
- However, there will be NO night hires on Christmas Night (25th December) and New Year’s Eve (31st December). Only day time hire.
- A $200 deposit will be required to secure the booking or paid in full if under $200 and with the remaining balance to be paid one month from the date of the hire.
- There are no refunds available for any cancellations to our “night time hires”. We can offer a voucher for a day time hire with a 1 year validity if 14 days notice is given, we may allow rescheduling at our discretion if availability allows and at least 7 days notice is given.
|Boat||1.5 Hour||2 Hour||2.5 Hour||3 Hour|
|12 Person deluxe pontoon||$270||$360||$450||$540|
|12 Person pontoon||$240||$320||$400||$480|
|10 Person pontoon||$200||$267||$334||$400|
|9 Person deluxe pontoon||$232||$309.50||$387||$464.50|
|8 Person deluxe pontoon||$210||$275||$344||$413|
|7 Person & 6 Person deluxe pontoon||$192||$256||$320||$384|
|6 Person bowrider||$192||$256||$320||$384|
|8 Person runabout||$160||$213.50||$267||$320.50|
|4 Person dinghy||$118||$157.50||$197||$236.50|
Departure Dates & Times
Christmas lights are available to view from the 1st of December until the 8th of January. It gets dark around 7:30pm you can do a sunset cruise before heading into the canals if you decide to go earlier with young children or depart around 7:30pm to head straight into the canals.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your hire time to come into the office. We need to sight your RST (recreational Skippers ticket) & drivers license this will allow you to have your full hire time.
What to bring
Coat or jacket, it can get cold on a night.
Cameras, there's lots to see.
BYO snacks and drinks to be enjoyed.